ALPHA BUILD 0.1 AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD!

At long (long (long)) last, the first alpha for Project Davenport is available to download:

Get it here!

Simply unzip the file somewhere, check out the README.txt for quick start instructions, and launch Davenport.exe.

By all means share the link or indeed the download as widely as you like. Just don't go fiddling with it or selling it :)

As I've mentioned in the README, this is an early alpha build. All software is liable to experience crashes and lose work, but that's extra specially likely during the early stages of development.

In particular I can't guarantee that future file formats will remain backwards compatible with those used at the moment. I'll certainly try, not least because I have a substantial amount of work on my own novel tied up in those file formats, but these things happen sometimes.

I've also limited the build to a maximum of 100 notes. This is partly because I don't have any donation stream or Patreon set up yet, but mainly because I want to encourage users to upgrade to later, more fully featured and stable versions as they become available. 100 notes is enough to get a feel for the workflow and test out the available features.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts