Client Side #2: First demonstration video!


Super excited to finally get some footage out there. It's only a few minutes long, but I wanted to get something out there for people to look at before I went away next week.

The video covers the basic features of notes, threads, #tag and @time; the next videos will go into more depth about drawers, formatting, and the fully non-destructive Doctree.

Let me know what you think - I've never narrated a video before so if it's dreadful... well it'll still be dreadful but you might cut me some slack.

Comments

  1. zOMG! Where is the Doc Tree video? It is driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry! I started using the app for my own work, which distracted me completely from making demo videos. As soon as I get my microphone back (lent it to a friend to do some recording) I'll put something together.

      In the meantime, have you downloaded the alpha? I can walk you through using the doctree yourself if you like!

      Delete
    2. I downloaded it, haven't had a chance to do anything with it. Is there a way to allow it to stay up when you try to click on stuff in another monitor? Right now it just freaks out and minimizes.

      Delete
    3. Yes: if you press Alt+Enter it switches to windowed mode, where it behaves like a normal window. Unity by default behaves like a game when you click off it: minimising the full-screen window entirely. I'll see if I can do something about that.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts